Today in Belarus there are 43 state-funded and 9 private higher education institutions (33 universities, 9 academies, 10 institutes), 2 religious institutions of higher education and 2 branches of Russian universities. Training is carried out at 15 educational profiles, including 382 specialties of bachelor degree program.
Some higher education institutions in the Republic of Belarus have the status of leaders. This special status is fixed by law and has two versions:
- a leading institution in the national system of education;
- a leading institution in particular industry sector.
There are two leading universities in the national system of education in Belarus: Belarusian State University and Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The status of leading universities in various sectors of industry have the following universities:
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University
- Belarusian State Technological University
- Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts, etc.
If you have questions about the choice of specialty, please, contact the staff of our Organization.
|Task||Hours per Day|
|Pedagogics, vocational training||14|
|Arts and Design||7|
|Communications. Right. Economy. Management . Economics and Production||11|
|Technics and techology||36|
|Architecture and Construction||3|
|Agriculture and forestry. Landscape Construction||6|
|Physical Culture. Tourism and hospitality||2|
|Environmental sciences, social protection, public catering, Consumer services||2|